Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas and even received some snow today. A day late but better than nothing, right?

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we dressed up the pups in their festive reindeer antlers.  They didn't complain once and wore them all night.



Now the cats on the other hand.. They don't like to dress up as much but we still try to get them to wear their little Santa hats!


For our Christmas Eve dinner we had a large spread that included everything from nacho cheese dip, mini BBQ wieners, meatballs, wings, a veggie tray, chips & salsa, bagel bites, summer sausage, cheese & crackers.. you name it, it was probably there. After dinner we opened up gifts. Mom had to work on Christmas so we decided to do all of our present giving the night before.

Some of the amazing gifts I received:

A Keurig! I am so excited about this. It will go perfect in my dorm room.



A Columbia rain jacket


New boots! I love that you can wear them either folded up or down. They are so comfy too!



New running capris and "The Stick" 

Harry & David milk chocolate truffles (This was a Secret Santa gift from my cousin) They are so good!


I also received a few gift cards, a super warm robe, running socks, and some other things. I'd have to say it was a pretty good Christmas.

Workout

It's been awhile since you've seen one of these posted on here. Yesterday morning I went out for a short Christmas day run. Mostly because I wanted to run in the shoes I got a few days ago and my new capris!


It was really sunny out so I figured that most of the ice would have been melted by the time I went out for a run. Well it wasn't so I tried to run in the grass as much as I could and when I was on the road I would run through the spots that were looked like puddles. About 30 seconds after I stopped to take this picture I wiped out. My side of my lower leg has a pretty little bruise on it and some nice scrapes.


I guess it was a sign that I wasn't supposed to workout on Christmas.


Did you workout on Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the dog antlers and the pic of your cat in the Santa hat is priceless! I'm glad you had a good Christmas, but I'm sorry about your run. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the picture of your cat is adorable!!! And I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...