Thursday, February 28, 2013

School First

Yesterday was one of those days where school came first.

Even though my body was craving endorphins, my mind was telling me that I needed to study. And even though I did not want to admit it, I knew it was right.


At 8am this morning I had a test in Statistics and tomorrow I have a test in my Speech Sound Disorders class therefor I have been studying like crazy the past few days. Yesterday I had planned to run 6 miles but it didn't get done. The only "free" time I had was at work and I don't really consider that to be fun or relaxing. When I got off of work I had thought about hitting the treadmill but it was nearly 10pm and I figured I wouldn't be able to fall asleep right away if I did that so guess what I did instead? Yep you guessed it - I studied even more.


On top of stressing about these tests, not being able to go on a run or workout yesterday made things more stressful than they should have been. Running makes me feel so good and if I can't run or workout for a few days then I feel like crap. I thought about replacing today's strength workout with a short run and then getting back on schedule tomorrow with an 8 mile long run but I don't know if that's a good idea or not. What do you think?

I never want to see another formula in my life.


The best thing about yesterday was definitely the Peach Chobani I picked up for dinner. Talk about delicious!



Blog Update


Starting tomorrow afternoon I will officially be on Spring Break! While I don't have any plans to go anywhere sunny, I will be hard at work doing some blog related things! You may see them on the blog page itself or it may be some behind the scenes blog work! As of today I just updated the sidebar of my blog and you can now subscribe to the blog via email. If you want to be updated when a new post is up on the blog just enter your email address in the box on the sidebar and voila! I promise you won't get tons of spam or anything like that - just an update on the posts :)

Quick Survey


Also if you have an extra two minutes can you please take this survey? It will really help me with future blog posts! Click here to take the survey

Question 


Should I run today to make up for yesterday and still do the 8 mile run tomorrow? I'm trying to stay on schedule with my training but it's definitely harder some days than others.

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh that is something i do not miss about college...good luck studying...it has been fun reading through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on all your exams, sometimes knowing that you need to spend time studying and not go to the gym is hard!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...