Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bloglovin'

As everyone knows, Google reader is going to be gone this summer. I made the switch over to Bloglovin' the other day and so far so good.

I like how I can categorize the blogs I read so I don't have food blogs mixed in with my craft blogs. When I was using Google reader they all just mushed together and I didn't have them separated. I also loved how easily all of the blogs in my reader transferred to Bloglovin'! Seriously, I just had to click a button and it did it for me.

It was the easiest transformation/blog related thing I have ever done.


Now, head on over to Bloglovin' and search for Truffles n' Treadmills or click on the button in the sidebar to follow me on there!

Feel free to follow me on these other social network sites while you're at it!
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. I just switched over to Bloglovin. I have really been enjoying it. I agree...super easy transfer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised but happy it was! I didn't want to lose all my blogs, so happy I didn't!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I am super bummed that google reader is going to be over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but this seems much better! Did you make the switch yet?

      Delete
  3. I love Bloglovin'! I never knew you could categorize blogs - I am going to have to start that... although I feel most of mine fall within two main categories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel too. Now I can start following more blogs to read when I have more time to kill and am feeling crafty or somethin!

      Delete
  4. This is on my list to do soon. I hate that google reader is going away.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...