Monday, May 20, 2013

A Sweet Deal

If you saw my post about the perfect headband then you already know that I have began making and selling non-slip headbands that are perfect for running and working out! I wear them for my long shifts at work too and find that I never have to adjust them and forget I am wearing it because they are so comfy!

Feel like headbands are always slipping off of your head? The special ribbon backing on these headbands keep them from slipping all day long.

In an effort to get my little headband business up and running I am offering $2 off the regular $8 sale price! You can't beat $6 for an amazing headband! And as always, free shipping :)


I have several different patterns, solids, and chevron headbands available. I am always on the lookout for fun new ribbon so new headbands will always be making an appearance!

You can see every headband that I currently have available on my Facebook page. Once you pick the headband or headbands you want to purchase, just send me an e-mail with your order! I will then invoice you via Paypal and once your payment has been received in the mail they will go!

Question


Take a look at the headbands I have available and let me know which one is your favorite!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...