Monday, February 2, 2015

5 Candy-Free Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

After the holiday rush it seems like we have a nice break before other holidays start popping up. In all reality, Valentine's Day comes up quick and almost passes you by before you can get a gift for your loved one. I know that I have found myself on several occasions in the card aisle at Walgreens the day before so hopefully these ideas prevent that from happening to you!

Don't get me wrong, I love my fair share of sweet treats, chocolate covered strawberries, and truffles but since this is a healthy-living blog I figured I would share some candy-free gift ideas for the special someone in your life.

All 5 of these gift ideas are great for significant others, teachers, friends, or co-workers and they work really well for the fitness-lover in your life.






Just click on the links and they will take you straight to the source where you can find all of the directions and printables to make these fun gifts!


Confetti Heart Mugs




Sugar Scrub Hearts




Thank You for "Bee-ing" 

This could easily be changed to be a perfect fit for anyone. You could change the wording to "Thank you for bee-ing amazing/a great friend/a great boss/my Valentine"



Golden Nail Polish Gift




Jump Rope Gift




For more ideas, follow me on Pinterest! I am always pinning cheap and clever gift ideas (along with a million other healthy treats, workouts, and more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...