Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Treat Yourself Tuesday #2

Over the past 3 years that I have had this blog, I have learned that I am not the most consistent blogger. 

This is only my second Treat Yourself Tuesday post but it's been a few weeks since the first one. Even though it's been a few weeks since the first post, don't think that I haven't been treating myself on a weekly basis! (Treat Yourself Tuesday was started by my blogger friend, Becky - check out her blog for more info!) 

1. CrossFit - Yep, I gave in a joined a box. They have several different membership options and no contracts (which I love) so I signed up for the 3x/week CrossFit pass. I told myself that if I don't go 3x/week for the first month then I can't keep going and paying for something that I'm not using - mainly because CrossFit costs a pretty penny. I've also been running after work twice a week with some girls I work with so I figured the 3x/week option was perfect for me.


2. Sunshine & Wine - Living in Florida means laying out in November is possible! I've been stressed this past week submitting grad school applications so some sun and wine time was exactly what I needed. Plus these super cute mason jars make taking wine to the pool much easier!


3. Bullet Journaling - I purchased my first Moleskine notebook the other day and I am in love! I began bullet journaling and it has made my life so much easier. I love jotting down what I need to do and seeing it get crossed off the list. I have also came up with an easy way to meal plan using the bullet journaling method that I will share soon!

Question of the Day


What have you been treating yourself to lately? What's your favorite wine?

1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived closer to one another here in FL so we could pool 'n wine together :) I like your idea of CFing 3x per week combined with running a few times as well. Perks of living in FL - Outdoor running year round! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...