Monday, November 12, 2012

A Piece of Heaven

Today was one of those days that felt like it was really busy, but when I look back on it, I had a lot of free time. I started the day off by working a quick shift at the cafe then headed over to a t-shirt exchange. The Student Government Association at school was collecting old high-school and college t-shirts to donate to a local homeless shelter. In exchange for donating an old t-shirt, they gave you a new shirt to wear to the last home football game on Wednesday. Saying I have dozens of t-shirts may be an understatement, but one more can't hurt, right?

 

Workout

Today was our first snowfall of the year! The snow didn't stick and it stopped snowing by the time I was ready to go on a run. My run was roughly 3 miles long. After that I completed an ab workout that I found on Courtney's blog.

 

Challenge Update

I also cheated on the Turkey Day Challenge today :( One of my friends offered me a piece of dove chocolate, which tasted so good! It was a tiny piece but it still counts as cheating! It tasted like heaven, hence the blog title.

(Source)

Important

The most important thing that happened today was.... registering for the race!
I sent in my registration for the Indy Mini-Marathon that is in May. If you are interested in participating in this race you can register online by clicking on the tab "The Race" that is at the top of this blog. The cost of the race is $60 until November 30th and then $75 after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...