Wednesday, November 7, 2012

California Rolls

I still live in the college dorms so I do not really have the option to choose what I want to eat and there are not a lot of healthy options. I also do not have the option to fire up the stove to cook my own meals. Lunch today was fresh and light! Today I opted for California sushi rolls, which are made fresh by one of the chefs. I also paired it with fresh cantaloupe.


 I ended my lunch with a fruit parfait that included blueberries, strawberries, vanilla yogurt, and granola. This parfait is delicious and is probably one of my favorite things to eat.

Workout

On Wednesdays I have a night class from 6:30-9:10 so I am usually not in the mood to go to club and get all sweaty right before a 3 hour class. I just don't find sitting in a class full of people right after a run very appealing. I am sure the other students appreciate me coming to class not sweaty too! After my class I headed to the gym with my roommate, Jancee, and completed a 40 minute workout on the elliptical. I did not do any special workout routine, just chose the "variety" option that is preset in the elliptical.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...