Thursday, January 24, 2013

G.B.L.

A quick way to sum up today would be G.B.L!

I am watching Jersey Shore right now and they are always saying G.T.L. - Gym Tan Laundry - but because I didn't go tanning I figured G.B.L. - Gym Blog Laundry - would be more fitting for this post!

Yesterday when I was getting ready to get dressed to go workout I noticed that I only had 2 clean sports bras in my drawer! You know you need to do laundry when you only have 2 clean ones! I was going to try and hold off until next weekend when I went home but there was no way I was going to wear the same sports bra every day for a week and a half. That's just gross.

Now don't think that I was just going to wait to take my laundry home so my mom could do it I mean that is part of the reason. Laundry at school is expensive and you have to pay with quarters.


Just to do two loads of laundry it cost me almost $5! I think that laundry should be included in the room and board but of course it's not. It's just another way for them to make a little extra cash off of broke college students.

Workout

Instead of waiting for my laundry to get done and then go and workout, I threw my clothes in the washer and headed to the workout room which is conveniently the next room over in my dorm. After I completed 2 miles on the treadmill I went and switched my laundry over to the dryer and then came back and worked on arms. I didn't go too crazy today and just did some basic arm workouts. I can already tell that my upper body is getting stronger as today I was able to do 20 regular pushups and last week I could only do 10! Woo-hoo!

Fun Fact

And in case you didn't know - today is National Peanut Butter Day! Eat up!

 

Here are a few yummy recipes to celebrate!

No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
Mini Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dessert Shooters

Also, right now I am at 95 Twitter followers! Can I get 5 more!? Let's get to 100!



When do you know that you need to do laundry? Do you wait until you are completely out of socks, do you have scheduled laundry days, or do you wait until the hamper is piling over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...