Monday, February 11, 2013

What I'm Looking Forward To

I hope you all had an awesome weekend. On Saturday I had a long run of 5 miles scheduled. I did it on the treadmill and made the first 3 miles of it an interval workout. I did .5 miles at 9:00 minute pace then the next .5 miles at 8:30 pace and kept alternating back and forth until I completed 3 miles. I then ran the last 2 at random paces from anywhere from 8:00 minute pace to 10:00 minute pace to cool down. I seriously can't wait until it starts to get into the 40's so I can run outside more.

Alex and his dad are big into fishing, hunting, wildlife, etc. and his dad got me a shirt for Christmas from their friend's fishing tackle company. I wore this shirt on Saturday for my run and it is perfect to run in because it's made with moisture-wicking material and is really light. The fish on it reminds me of summer too.


Alex and I spent last summer by going fishing on several different occasions and it makes me look forward to this summer and all of the fishing trips we are going to take. Here are a few pictures from last summer.



Yep, you are seeing this right.. I caught two fish on one lure! It was pretty exciting to say the least.



Be on the look out for a LARABAR giveaway this week!


What are you looking forward to most this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...