A few weeks ago Pretzel Crisps® sent me a huge package stuffed with 9 different flavors including: Original, Sesame, Garlic Parmesan Buffalo Wing, Everything, Chipotle Cheddar, Jalapeño Jack, Honey Mustard & Onion, and Sea Salt & Black Pepper.
I have been a fan of Pretzel Crisps® for a long time but until recently had only ever tried a handful of flavors as some are not available in stores near me. I can now say that every single flavor is delicious, making it very hard for me to choose my favorite.
I can also say that I have found a way to make them even better with a few delicious recipes I have whipped up.
Tuna Avocado Dip
This may sound and look weird but it was actually quite tasty. I came up with this recipe because I needed a quick way to pack in healthy fats and lots of protein.
1 5oz can tuna
1 Wholly Guacamole individual serving cup
1. Drain tuna
2. Mix in guacamole3. Spread on your favorite Pretzel Crisps® flavor. I tried it on Original, Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper, and the Everything flavors.
Avocado Hummus Dip
Carling shared this recipe with me and it is absolutely delicious. I added lemon juice and salt and pepper for an extra kick.
3 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 15.5 oz can Garbanzo Beans or Chickpeas
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
Salt & pepper to taste
1. In a food processor pulse the olive oil, garlic cloves, and beans until mixed well.
2. Peel and pit the avocado. Add to the food processor and pulse with the bean mixture until mixed well.
3. Pour in lemon juice and add salt & pepper.
4. Once the ingredients form a hummus-like consistency, you are ready to spread it on your favorite Pretzel Crisps® flavor. I tried it on Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper, Garlic Parmesan, Original, and Sesame.
Chocolate Dipped Crisps
I made these for Valentine's Day treats but you can dress them up for any holiday or occasion.
1 bag of Original Pretzel Crisps®
1 11oz bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Melt chocolate chips using your preferred method - either on the stove or in the microwave. (I did it in the microwave in 30 second increments and stirred between each one)
2. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper
3. Dip half of the Pretzel Crisp® in the chocolate and set on the cookie sheet.
4. Sprinkle the dipped crisps. You can do 4-5 at a time and then add sprinkles. Just make sure to do it before the chocolate sets up.
Cheese & Tomato Appetizer Bites
These Pretzel Crisps® bites are super simple, delicious, and dressed to impress.
Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crisps®
Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese
Cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Cut cheese into small slivers and top on your crisps.
2. Top with tomato halves
Disclaimer: I was sent this product free of charge however all opinions are my own.
Question of the Day
What's your favorite Pretzel Crisp® flavor? Do you have any favorite dips?