Sunday, February 21, 2016

A Productive Sunday

Today was a productive day for a Sunday! Normally I'm curled up on the couch all day, watching TV, and dreading the work week. But today I went shopping, cleaned up the house, meal planned, read a new book, did some laundry, and soaked up a little bit of sun!

George on the other hand... He didn't do much of anything.



I started off the day with a big cup of coffee and meal planning. I just started a new method to my meal planning and it has been making it so simple and quick, however I want to give it a few more weeks to work out all the kinks before I share it with you all. 

One of my secrets to making it so quick is eMeals

Every week I am sent a meal plan and grocery list from eMeals based on the meal plan I choose on their site. They have a wide range of plan options from Budget Friendly to Diabetic and Paleo to Paula Dean! 

One of the meals I chose to try this week was the Lasagna Soup. It was so easy to make and I had almost all of the ingredients on hand already! A win-win in my book. 


It smelled so good and tasted even better! After eating the first bowl I realized that I should have broken up the lasagna noodles even smaller so I went back in with some kitchen shears and cut up the big pieces. I packed up the leftovers for lunches this week! 

If you want to try out eMeals for free, head on over to their site and check out the free two week trial! 


After lunch I downloaded a Kindle book and headed outside to catch a few rays. It was a gorgeous day and a little over 70 degrees - perfect book reading weather. 

I also found out about the site BookBub from my mom. You just sign up and they email you every day with a different book for free or that's on sale based on your interests! I'm trying to get back into reading more so this is a great way for me to learn about new books I may have not found on my own.

Question of the Day

Do you have any meal planning tips? How do you find new books?



Disclaimer: I receive this product free of charge in exchange for advertisement on my blog and social media channels. I will not receive any sort of commission if you use the links in the post. I just love the product and think you should try it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...