Sunday, February 7, 2016

Game Day Dip

Every time Jon and I head to a party we take a huge batch of buffalo chicken dip. It's so easy to make and you are guaranteed to go home without leftovers. A win-win in my book.

We were planning on taking our infamous buffalo chicken dip to this year's Super Bowl party until we heard that another guest already claimed the dish! While there is no such thing as too much buffalo chicken dip, I figured I would whip up something a little different.

I knew I couldn't go wrong with a cheesy, bacon and ranch dip!




It was actually easier and quicker to make than buffalo chicken dip because I didn't have to cook the chicken first. All I did was throw all of the ingredients into a big bowl, mix, pour into a dish, top with a little extra cheese (because a little extra cheese never hurt anybody!), and bake!



I am a huge fan of this measuring cup! It's perfect for measuring out creamy ingredients because it gets every last bit.  I highly suggest it for any recipe that uses sour cream, peanut butter, honey, etc. 



After mixing your ingredients, pour them into a baking dish, top with a little more cheese and bake.


I'm taking a huge bowl of wavy potato chips with us to the party tonight but any tortilla chip or veggie would be amazing too!


Game Day Dip Recipe




Ingredients:
1 block cream cheese, softened (8 oz)
2 cups sour cream (16 oz)
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
3 ounces bacon bits
1 packet ranch mix

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour the mixture into a 1.5-2 quart baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes
4. Serve with potato chips, tortilla chips or veggies and enjoy! 



Question of the Day

What are you taking to your Super Bowl party?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...