Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Super Sweaty 15 Minute Lower Body Workout

Today I realized how inconsistent my blogging is. While I always post at least twice a week, some weeks I will post much more than others. Does this drive any of you crazy? I'm sorry if it does! I find that I have much more time to blog when I don't have as much homework to do. And speaking of homework... I better make this post quick because I have some that is due tomorrow and a test to study for!

Today I completed a new lower body workout I threw together. Afterwards I was literally lying on the floor, not moving an inch. Here's the proof...


At least I still had enough energy to smile for the camera! I also may or may not have dropped my phone on my face while scrolling through my Instagram while laying on the floor :)

So if you want a super sweaty-lie dead on the floor when it's done-leg workout then this is for you!





Enjoy!

And be sure to enter the ProCompression Marathon Socks giveaway! The socks will be perfect for recovery after this workout ;)

Question


What is your favorite lower body exercise?

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! School keeps me so busy that my blogging gets super inconsistant. Sigh. At least we have the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would feel the same! Can't wait for summer :)

      Delete
  2. Love the workout, Danielle! And an inconsistent schedule doesn't bother me. Some weeks we are just so much busier than others!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...